Choose Currie Associates For Hazmat Training & More
We have the knowledge, experience, and solutions you need.
We are recognized experts in UN Model Regulations, the basis for overall regulatory harmonization, as well as the regulatory requirements of all governing bodies, including:
- US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Transport Dangerous Goods Regulations (TDGR Canada)
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Multimodal Transportation
- Lithium Batteries
We represent clients at the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods and the International Maritime Organization (IMO). Our top-notch technical team includes internationally recognized industry experts with a passion for excellence and a wide range of industry experience:
- Managing regulatory compliance and environmental affairs programs.
- Expertise in hazardous materials/dangerous goods transportation training programs.
Currie Associates has spent years developing and presenting custom on-site training programs focusing on 49 CFR, ICAO/IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, the IMDG Code, and the safe and compliant transportation of lithium batteries. Currie Associates’ technical staff members have also gained experience serving on:
- The United Nations Sub-Committee (UNSCOE) on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG) delegation
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) Dangerous Goods Subcommittee
- The Coast Guard Chemical Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC)
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Panel
- The Air Transport Association (ATA) Hazardous Materials Committee
- The Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA) Air Carrier Committee
- The International Vessel Operators Dangerous Goods Association (IVODGA)
- Canadian Minister of Transport’s Advisory Council
Our technical consultants and instructors are among the most highly certified in the industry:
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Certified Dangerous Goods Professionals (CDGP)
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry
- OSHA HAZWOPPER 40 Hour
Currie Associates is a UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Approved Dangerous Goods Training Organization.
Currie Associates is a small woman owned business with National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification (WBENC Certification # 2005124568).
Currie also manages two trade associations – the Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA) and the International Vessel Operators Dangerous Goods Association, Inc. (IVODGA).
Why choose Currie? It comes down to the extraordinary knowledge and experience of our team… and adds up to the solutions you need.