Limited Quantity Webinar - November 29, 2017
Transporting Limited Quantities of Dangerous Goods by All Modes
NOVEMBER 29, 2017
1-5 pm (ET)
$150 per registered attendee
Click here for a printable flyer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who is involved in the shipment of limited quantities by air, ground, and/or ocean transport, both domestically and/or internationally.
Hazardous Materials Transportation General Awareness Training.
Julie Prescott – view instructor details here
This live, instructor-led webinar is designed to meet function specific training requirements for hazmat employees shipping limited quantities.
- Relationship between national & international regulations (49 CFR, TDGR, ADR, IMDG Code and ICAO/IATA)
- Overview of the structure of the dangerous goods list in the different regulations
- Preparation of a shipment of dangerous goods in limited quantities
- Classification of dangerous goods
- Marking / Labeling
- Shipper’s Declaration for dangerous goods (when required)
Prior to the webinar, an electronic student workbook and handouts will be emailed to registered attendees to print. An exam will be emailed separately on the day of the webinar.
You may also use the current editions of the 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG Code, ADR, and TDGR, but not required. Regulatory books can be ordered here.
A certificate (to be signed by the student’s employer) will be provided to those who successfully complete the training and exam.