Hazmat Transportation Newsletters Customized for Your Business
Keep your employees up to date with the latest relevant information related to dangerous goods transportation.
Company newsletters are often time consuming to develop and distribute, making them a hassle for many companies. In many organizations, these periodicals end up falling by the wayside. For businesses in some industries this is not a problem. However, for companies in the business of transporting dangerous goods, a newsletter can be very helpful for keeping employees and staff members up to date with the latest in hazmat regulations, process requirements, and industry news.
Hazmat Newsletters From Dangerous Goods Industry Experts
At Currie Associates, we understand the importance of distributing hazmat newsletters – but we also understand that sometimes finding the time to create an informative, valuable newsletter is impossible. To help busy business owners in the dangerous goods industry provide their employees with these helpful periodicals, we offer customized hazmat newsletter creation services.
Our staff of hazmat compliance experts can create a custom newsletter for your company covering the latest in dangerous goods transportation news. You’ll get the most up-to-date information about regulatory changes, procedure updates, training opportunities and more in one quick-read email newsletter, created and customized to address your business’s specific dangerous goods transportation activities.
Our customized email newsletters will help your company:
- Avoid penalty actions
- Provide up-to-date Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods internal training opportunities
- Track pending rulemakings without having to devote time to reading the Federal Register every day
- Stay abreast of the latest domestic and international industry related news and regulatory changes
- Gain a deeper understanding about regulatory trends and practices and the implications for your company
- Communicate regulatory changes throughout the company on a systematic basis
Let our hazmat compliance experts help you keep your staff informed about dangerous goods regulations and training opportunities that are most relevant to your business!