Donald Bossow , Chief Operating Officer
Don’s primary responsibilities are to oversee daily operations and work with management and staff to develop and implement a strategic business plan to ensure that the correct resources in place, effectively managed, to continue to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Don’s experience and expertise:
- Forty years of experience in managing health, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance programs.
- Managed the EH&S program at the Piketon, Ohio uranium enrichment facility, part of the Oak Ridge Operations for 8 years.
- Served as Corporate Industrial Hygienist for Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company with responsibility for global chemical division for 2 years.
- 30 years managing EHS, regulatory affairs and dangerous goods transportation for Diversey, Inc. domestically and internationally.
- Areas of expertise include dangerous goods transportation, hazard communication, chemical risk and exposure assessment, chemical control and waste management.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) since 1982.
Don has a Bachelor’s degree in French Language and Literature from the University of Michigan and a Master’s degree in Industrial and Environmental Health from the University of Michigan School of Public Health.email address: firstname.lastname@example.org