Currie Associates’ Commitment to You
We at Currie Associates would like to extend our best wishes and thoughts to our clients, their families and the entire hazmat community during this difficult time. Responses to the COVID-19 outbreak are constantly changing and that has an obvious impact to all our operations as well as employees’ and their families’ lives. We are all in this together, and we want you to know that Currie Associates is here for you. Currie Associates Inc. has been designated as an essential business and we are well equipped with necessary resources to follow CDC guidelines of social distancing, respond to daily changes, and continue to operate our business to support your needs without interruption.
Where onsite training may not be practical, we remain prepared to provide training via webinar or through our library of online e-Learning courses.
If you are experiencing staffing shortages with your regulatory compliance or EHS employees during this time, we are here and available to support your needs. We can help with your DG transportation related questions, classification and product review, SDS review, and more.
We greatly appreciate your business and will continue to navigate these trying times together! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
Contact Us at: 1-518-761-0668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Put Our Team of Leading Experts to Work for You
What you may not know could put you and your company at serious risk.
Partner with Currie Associates to ensure that your business is operating efficiently and in compliance with hazardous materials/dangerous goods transportation regulations.
Tap into the knowledge and experience of regulatory specialists that can assess your risk, answer your questions, train you and your employees, and help guide you through the regulatory maze.
Currie Associates will:
- Evaluate your compliance program
- Assist you with regulatory issues
- Minimize your risk of penalties, fines, and other consequences of non-compliance
- Establish a systematic approach that can be applied to product identification throughout your operations
- Help you and your company stay current with transportation regulations
- Develop policies and procedures to avoid inconsistencies
- Help you “sell” the compliance model
- Provide global compliance guidance in all modes of transport
- Assist with due diligence for possible acquisitions
- Provide GHS classification and compliance guidance
- And more