Choose Currie Associates For Hazmat Training & More
Turn to Currie Associates with Confidence
We have the knowledge, experience, and solutions you need.
30+ years of experience – Since 1990, we’ve been helping our clients meet the demands of competing in today’s ever-changing environment while avoiding the consequences of non-compliance.
Top-notch technical team – Our team includes highly certified, internationally recognized practitioners with a passion for excellence and a wide range of experience.
Our technical consultants and instructors are among the most highly certified in the industry:
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors (DGSA)
- Certified Dangerous Goods Professionals (CDGP)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Approved Dangerous Goods Instructor by the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Mexico STPS (Secretary of Labor) Certified Instructor
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry
- Professional Geologist (PG)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP) Power User
Currie Associates has experience with:
- The United Nations Sub-Committee (UNSCOE) on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) Dangerous Goods Subcommittee
- The Coast Guard Chemical Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC)
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Panel
- The Air Transport Association (ATA) Hazardous Materials Committee
- Joint Meeting of the RID Committee of Experts and the Working Party on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (RID/ADR/ADN)
- Transport Canada Multi-Association Committee on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (MACTDG) and the General Policy Advisory Council (GPAC)
- US Postal Service Mailers Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC)
- Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Technical Committees
- Mexican Government Subcommittee No. 1 “Ground Transport of Hazardous Materials and Residues”
Currie Associates has long managed two trade associations – the Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA) and the International Vessel Operators Dangerous Goods Association, Inc. (IVODGA), providing support to shippers, carriers, and related service providers involved in the transport of dangerous goods.
We are recognized experts in UN Model Regulations, the basis for overall regulatory harmonization, as well as the regulatory requirements of all governing bodies, including:
- US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Secretariat of Communication and Transport (SCT) Mexico
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Transport Dangerous Goods Regulations (TDGR Canada)
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Multimodal Transportation
- Lithium Batteries
We represent clients at the UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods and the International Maritime Organization (IMO). Our top-notch technical team includes internationally recognized industry experts with a passion for excellence and a wide range of industry experience:
- Managing regulatory compliance and environmental affairs programs.
- Expertise in hazardous materials/dangerous goods transportation training programs.
Currie Associates has spent years developing and presenting custom training programs focusing on 49 CFR, ICAO/IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, the IMDG Code, and the safe and compliant transportation of lithium batteries.
Currie Associates is a UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Approved Dangerous Goods Training Organization.
Why choose Currie? It comes down to the extraordinary knowledge and experience of our team… and adds up to the solutions you need.