Online Hazmat Training from Industry Experts
Tackle hazmat training online and at your own pace with our function specific and general awareness e-courses.
Currie Associates offers a wide array of online hazmat training courses to help you meet your training needs. For many organizations, our online dangerous goods training programs offer benefits over traditional classroom trainings or on-site trainings, and can be a cost effective alternative for businesses when budgets are tight, travel is limited and resources are scarce.
Why Choose Online Hazardous Materials Training from Currie Associates?
Some of the benefits of online hazmat training include:
- 24/7 Accessibility. Our interactive training programs are accessible anytime, anywhere on computers with Internet access.
- Convenience. With our self-paced online training programs, students can easily stop and pick up where they left off.
- Expert instructors. Our online hazmat training programs are taught by certified instructors with experience in the industry.
Features of Our Online Hazmat Training Programs
Our online hazmat and dangerous goods training courses are fully animated and narrated by certified instructors to ensure students are provided with the latest regulatory information for hazmat training in an interactive way. We separate our training programs into modules for each of the job functions affected by the regulations, such as shipping documentation and hazard communication. Our courses feature review questions throughout the course as well as a final student assessment to verify an understanding of the material presented. Upon successful completion of our online hazmat training courses, students will receive a certificate.
Our IMDG training programs are accepted by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA).
Online Dangerous Goods Training Programs Available from Currie Associates
At Currie Associates, we have a variety of online dangerous goods training programs and courses available for purchase, including:
- 49 CFR Safety & Security Compliance
- Dangerous Goods Transportation Compliance by Air (ICAO/IATA) Training
- IMDG Function Specific Training Amendment 39-18
- Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods Transportation (49 CFR) General Awareness & Security Awareness Training 2018
- Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods Transportation by all modes (49 CFR, TDGR, ADR, NOMs, IMDG Amd 38-16, ICAO/IATA) General Awareness & Security Awareness Training 2018
- TDG – Canadian Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations Training
- ADR European Road Regulations for Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Safe and Compliant Multimodal Transportation of Lithium Batteries (49 CFR, ICAO/IATA, IMDG, TDGR, ADR) (2019)
- Safe and Compliant Multimodal Transportation of Lithium Batteries (49 CFR, ICAO/IATA, IMDG, TDGR, ADR) – Spanish (2018)
- Safe and Compliant Transportation of Lithium Batteries by Ground (2019)
- Safe and Compliant Transportation of Lithium Batteries by Air (2019)
- Safe and Compliant Transportation of Excepted Lithium Batteries by Ground and Air (49 CFR / ICAO/IATA) Training 2019
- Transporting Limited Quantities of Dangerous Goods by All Modes (49 CFR, TDGR, ADR, NOMs, IMDG Amdt 38-16, ICAO/IATA) 2018
- Transporting Limited Quantities of Dangerous Goods by All Modes (49 CFR, TDGR, ADR, NOMs, IMDG Amdt 38-16, ICAO/IATA) 2018 – Spanish Course
- Materials of Trade US (MOTs)
- Mexican Official Standards (NOMs) Function Specific Training 2019 – Spanish Course
For Online Hazmat Training, Turn to the Experts at Currie Associates
Learn more about how our online hazmat trainings, web-based dangerous goods training programs, and hazmat training webinars can benefit your business. Give us a call today at 518.761.0668 or contact us online for more details about the online training programs we offer.